Concierge Medicine Services
Types of Visits
There are two main visit types at Concierge Medicine – the Annual Membership Wellness Exam and the acute care visit.
Annual Membership Wellness Exam
We believe the Annual Membership Wellness Exam is the most important interaction that patients should be having with us. This is an unrushed review and reconciliation of health issues, medications, important immunizations and other healthcare recommendations that will help prevent disease. Because this is an extensive and comprehensive visit, it should be scheduled in advance.
During your exam, we will perform a thorough physical exam, review all blood work completed prior to your visit and perform education and counseling about any health threats you may have. Included in the exam:
- A1C Diabetes Screening
- Body Fat Analysis
- Health Assessments
- Vitamin D Test (women only)
- Testosterone Test (men only)
We will update your electronic health record and make sure it is accurate and complete in the event it becomes necessary to provide your record to you or other physicians. The Annual Membership Wellness Exam is provided to you at no extra charge; it is part of your membership benefit. This review will not be charged to your insurance company, nor will you pay any additional fee for this service.
Acute Care Visit
In the event you have any medical issue that requires a solution, we are here for you. You choose how you wish to interact with us. Choices include:
- Telephone: If you call the clinic, our staff will always answer the phone; there are no voicemails, menus or recordings. If you wish to speak to your physician, they will get on the phone if available. If not, our staff will schedule a return phone call for you.
- Email: Through your personalized MyChart account, where you can view your medical records, you also have the option to send a secure question to your physician or our staff. We will get back to you by the next business day.
- Online Scheduling: It is simple to schedule your visit with us online. Just like picking your seat on an airplane, you can choose your appointment date and time by using the MyChart app on your mobile device or computer. No need to call, just show up at your scheduled appointment time.
- Drop-in: Although we do prefer scheduling a specific time with you, situations arise when you are near the office and just need a quick visit. We’re happy to accommodate the drop-in visit if that is what is most convenient for you. Please be aware that there may be a wait time for unscheduled visits, as scheduled patients will take priority.