If you are interested in any of these positions, please email your CV to Kathy Prejean, Physician Recruiter, who will contact you with more information.
Seeking board certified/eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians to join our multiple physician team to deliver 24-hour onsite care and the best in continuum of care for our patients. Position has the support of dedicated RN Clinical Care Coordinators, Quality Improvement Project Manager and Data Analysts. We offer reliable 7-on/7-off block schedule with advanced-planning flexibility and full benefits including moving expense allowance, out-going malpractice tail insurance covered and no restrictive covenants/non-compete clauses. Community based academic appointment available.
Our Neurology team is expanding services and seeking to employ a board certified neurologist. We welcome both experienced as well as upcoming graduates of fellowship programs. Candidates will be expected to see patients in a clinic setting as well as participate in hospital call rotation. Opportunity to work as an independent neurology clinic with in house testing. TeleMed, TeleStroke and teaching opportunities.
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunity
Our Lady of the Lake Children’s Hospital operates the only 24/7 pediatric emergency room in the region and is looking for additional PEM trained physicians to join their team. Candidates must be Board eligible or Board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine. This position is supported by 4 fellowship trained PEM physicians, several experienced BC pediatricians, Emergency Medicine physicians, and 4 advanced practice professionals. It also entails supervision of pediatric and emergency medicine residents, and medical students in our newly renovated 20 bed pediatric emergency room.
Although currently a 97 bed "hospital within a hospital”, there are definitive plans to open a free standing children's hospital in 2018, giving our physicians a chance be part of its development from the ground up! Our Pediatric Emergency Room physicians benefit from 60 pediatric specialists in 20 subspecialties, a 14 bed PICU with 4 BC Pediatric Intensivists delivering 24/7 on-site care, 9 hour flexible shifts, double coverage (except early am), competitive salaries, and excellent benefits.
Pace Primary Care (FMOL)
PACE Program is expanding and has Family/Internal Medicine opportunities:
- Mission of PACE is to enable the aging population to live with dignity in their communities
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility is required. Geriatrics a plus!
- Low patient per day load
- Outpatient practice
- Guaranteed practice with maximum of 200 patients in collaboration with excellent nurse practitioners
- Excellent clinic environment
- Great call schedule
- Multidisciplinary team approach
We are rapidly expanding and have a full time opportunity for a BC/BE Pediatric Nephrologist. Join us during this exciting time as we begin building our children’s hospital (expected completion in 2018). We have seven Board Certified Pediatric Hospitalists, four Board Certified Pediatric Intensivists delivering 24 hour on-site care, and 60 pediatric specialists in 20 subspecialties available for consult. We are an affiliate of St. Jude Children’s Research and have clinical research and teaching opportunities
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Highlights of the opportunity are:
- Accredited, 33- bed comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation unit for adults
- Inpatient Only – no outpatient clinic duties
- Largest private hospital in the state- 800-bed hospital, with over 350-provider Physician Group in primary Care Network
- Multiple specialty hospital with interdisciplinary treatment teams
- Level 2 trauma center- only trauma center in the area
- 70 bed ICU with 26 bed step down unit.
- State-of-the-art diagnostics and equipment including: specialized gait training equipment, computerized and biofeedback technologies, ultrasound and video fluoroscopic swallow studies.
- Specialized and quality-driven group that offers scheduling flexibility
- Benefits package, moving expense allowance, out-going malpractice tail insurance covered and no restrictive covenants/non-compete clauses
- Reliable on call schedule with advanced-planning flexibility.
- Dedicated RN Clinical Care Coordinators, mid-level and support staff
We are seeking a full time Psychiatrist with interest and/or experience in Emergency Behavioral Health Services. This position will collaborate with our talented and dedicated multidisciplinary staff as we continue to develop our Emergency Mental and Behavioral Health (EMBH) service. Opened in August 2015 following a state of the art renovation, this 24/7 mental health treatment area is housed within OLOL’s Emergency Department and now sees approximately 700 adult presentations per month. We are the largest private hospital in Louisiana, delivering a full-spectrum of psychiatric services including: adult, geriatric, and adolescent inpatient units, detoxification unit, med/surg. consultation services, clinic, and intensive outpatient services. To learn more about our psychiatric residency program visit www.lsuololpsych.lsuhsc.edu
- Supporting the growth and development of the EMBH through direct clinical care and coordination of psychiatric medical services
- Teaching and supervising residents and students within LSU OLOL Psychiatry Residency
- Faculty appointment
- Collaboration with nurse practitioner(s)
- Rotating shifts include evenings and weekends
- Potential for EMBH Directorship
Pulmonary Critical Care Intensivist
One of the nation’s largest pulmonary critical care teams is expanding services and seeking to employ a Pulmonary Critical Care Intensivist. We are a team of 20 physicians and more than 10 Advanced Practice Professionals. Located in the capital city of Baton Rouge, our hospital has a state of the art 9-story, 330,000 square foot Heart & Vascular Institute. Newly constructed in 2013 with a 60 bed ICU and 26 bed step down unit. We offer interventional pulmonary services with EBUS, navigation bronchoscopy, cryotherapy, laser, bronchial stents and thermoplasty capabilities. Candidates will be expected to see patients in a clinic setting as well as participate in hospital call rotation. We offer a generous benefits package including $4,000 CME reimbursement. Our compensation package is highly competitive and follows MGMA guidelines. We welcome both experienced as well as upcoming graduates of fellowship programs. Visit ololrmc.com to learn more about our dynamic and growing medical center.
Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center and Physician Group is seeking an additional Trauma Surgeon to join our expanding Level 2 Trauma Center. Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in General Surgery with Fellowship training in Surgical Critical Care. Our Lady of the Lake's specialized trauma teams include 24/7 Trauma surgeons, emergency and other specialty physicians, nurses, therapists and social workers who treat more than 2000 patients each year. Candidates will be expected to perform emergency general surgery and must be committed to surgical care along with resident and fellow education. In addition to surgical obligations, clinical research is required. The compensation package is highly competitive and follows MGMA guidelines. We welcome both experienced as well as upcoming graduates of fellowship programs.