With more than 350 healthcare providers in nearly 50 locations, Our Lady of the Lake Physician Group has clinics located throughout Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas. We continue to evaluate the needs of the communities we serve and to expand our physician and specialty base to meet the needs of our growing population.
Our provider network includes multiple pediatric and adult specialists and hosts the largest hospital medicine group in Louisiana, including a dedicated critical care intensivist program.
- Our Lady of the Lake is an integrated healthcare delivery system with over 7,300 employees and 1,000 physicians, and has more than 800 licensed beds.
- We are a member of the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System which also includes St. Elizabeth Hospital in Gonzales, Our Lady of Lourdes in Lafayette, and St. Francis Medical Center in Monroe and Our Lady of the Angels in Bogalusa.
- Each year, we treat approximately 35,000 patients in the hospital and over 630,000 through outpatient locations.
- Our Lady of the Lake Children’s Hospital is a “hospital within a hospital” and the second largest provider of pediatric services in the state, offering a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and 24/7 Pediatric Emergency Room. The hospital recently broke ground on a freestanding hospital. Construction is scheduled to be complete in late 2018.
- The 9-story, 330,000 square-foot Heart & Vascular Institute (HVI) opened in 2013. There are 141 licensed beds with all-private patient rooms, including the intensive care rooms.
- The Mary Bird Perkins—Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center is a regional destination for cancer care offering the most advanced technology and services provided by a dedicated team of nationally-recognized oncology experts.
Members of Our Lady of the Lake Physician Group enjoy benefits such as physician practice start up assistance as well as operational and financial support, practice development, up-to-date compliance and coding modifications, training, human resources assistance and marketing and business development. This level of support allows our physicians the opportunity to practice their passion for medicine while enjoying a satisfying quality of life.
|| Kathy Prejean
|| Britt Bowker
For more information about the opportunities available within Our Lady of the Lake Physician Group, email your CV to Stephanie.Reynolds@ololrmc.com.